PHNCI Innovation Replication Grant Program
With support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, PHNCI has awarded innovation replication grants to five public health departments to test the Universal Community Planning Tool (UCPT) in their own communities. The UCPT is an innovative digital collaboration framework developed by the Garrett County Health Department (GCHD), who will help guide awardees through the installation and implementation of the tool to test the utility of the UCPT in various settings, and to inform potential widespread use by the public health community.
The five accredited health department awardees are:
- Allegany County Health Department (MD)
- Clackamas County Public Health (OR)
- District of Columbia Department of Health
- Flathead City-County Health Department (MT)
- Medina County Health Department (OH)
For more information, please contact Jessica Solomon Fisher.